Friday, November 7, 2014

Product Review: 6 Foot Extension Cables by Solid Cordz (2 Pack)


Hey everyone! Hope you guys are having a great day! TGIF! Here I bring to you a simple, short review! The item is pretty basic and there isn't much to say but that it works well and is good quality. Let's get to it shall we? Up for review, the 
6 Foot Extension Cables by Solid Cordz (2 Pack)!

(Image from Amazon product page)

About The Product
-Comes in a 2 pack.
-Cables are fully rated for 125/13 Amp applications.
Underwriters laboratoriees (UL) listed and is CSA approved for Top Quality.
-Weighs about a pound is 6 foot long.
-ONLY for indoor use.
-Product is also available in a 10 foot size.


My Review
        I think that this product is pretty useful, of great quality and can always come in handy. I also love how it comes in a 2 pack at an affordable price. It's of great value and great quality. It is pretty much a 6 foot extension cord if you haven't already figured it out. It allows you to connect different appliances and plugs that may be too far to reach. I would recommend this product to anyone in the market for a great quality extension cord product. At this great rate, how can anyone refuse? 

        
(How the product looks when it arrives, the front and the back. Both pictures are my own that I combined using MS Paint.)
(Picture of the prongs and how it would insert into an outlet. Picture is from the Amazon Product page)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can purchase the item here: #extensioncord
Amazon: 
http://www.amazon.com/premium-extension-cords-solid-cordz%c2%ae/dp/b00fvfmjo4/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment