Friday, November 7, 2014

Product Review: SIEVA Stretch Mark/Scar Removal Cream & Cellulite/Body Firming Cream


Good evening my lovely viewers! Here I am reviewing the SIEVA Stretch Mark/Scar Removal Cream & Cellulite/Body Firming Cream. They both have little to no scent and come in this round tub. I have a couple of mixed feelings resulted from these products. 
(Yes, not everything I review is something that I love, you have to keep it real and honest!). 
So let's get started shell we? :)


(What the items look like. Pretty to look at and good size)

About The Product: 
The products if used daily (twice a day or more) are supposed to remove scaring (Scar Cream) or reduce cellulite/prevent cellulite (Cellulite Cream) The Stretch Mark Cream 100% natural while the Cellulite one is not. They also do not have any fragrance or much of a scent. The Stretch Mark and Scar Cream AND The Cellulite Cream are both 4 ounces (2.5 x 2.5 x 3 inches).

Directions For Daily Use:
Using a circular motion gently massage onto on all areas of the body where you have stretch marks (Stretch Mark Cream) or cellulite (Cellulite Cream). Apply liberally to the affected area(s) and continue to massage in thoroughly until you can see that it has been absorbed through the skin. Use consistently twice a day to see your best results.

Ingredients for the Stretch Mark Cream
Deionized Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Shea Butter, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Olive Oil*, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocoa butter, Jojoba Oil, Mango Butter, Rose Hip Seed Oil, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Potassium Sorbate, Orange Oil, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide *Organic

Ingredients for the Cellulite Cream

Deionized Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, SD Alcohol, Ethoxydiglycol, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Perfluorononyl Carboxydecyl PEG-10 Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Castor Seed Oil, ipropylene Glycol Isoceteth-20 Acetate, altodextrin, Caffeine, Paullinia Cupana Seed Extract, Carnitine, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cysteic Acid, Pantetheine Sulfonate, Phenoxyethanol, Rose Hip Seed Oil, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Orange Oil, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Capsicum Frutescens Fruit Extract, Collagen, Lecithin, Alcohol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint Leaf) Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Uncaria Tomentosa (Cat's Claw) Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium PCA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Limonene, Peppermint Oil, Chondroitin Sulfate, Acrylates/C 10-30 Alkyl Acryalte rosspolymer, Lactic Acid, Linalool, Menthol, Salicylic Acid, Methyl Nicotinate, Retinyl Palmitate, Cholecalciferol, Xanthan Gum.


(You can see the different consistencies of these "creams". The one of the left is the Stretch Mark/Scar Removal Cream and the Cellulite/Body Firming Cream.)


My Review

        Back to reviewing, so I mentioned earlier that I have mixed reviews about this product. Let's go through what I liked first. I really do like how it claims to be 100% natural (STRETCH MARK CREAM ONLY) since I do have some allergic reactions to certain products in the past. On the other hand the Cellulite Cream is not 100% natural and you can probably tell from the extended list of ingredients. I also enjoyed how the product has little to no scent and is fragrance (perfume) free, smells very natural and not at all over powering. Lastly I also enjoyed how the product moisturizes really well (so even if this one doesn't work out for you, it is a great moisturizer!) and absorbed into my skin quickly. 

        Now onto the reasons why I don't love it. First off this product can get a bit messy. They are both "creams" as written on the label but they are totally different consistencies! The Stretch Mark one is pretty much the "cream" while the Cellulite one is more liquid like, even more liquid-y than regular lotions. Secondly, I developed a allergic reaction to the products. (used both simultaneously) I pretty much broke out in hives in the area where the product was applied so that wasn't much fun at all. 


        Overall personally I would not repurchase the items. I gave it to a friend and she has noticed some results and no reactions so great for her! I did love how easily it moisturized and absorbed into the skin, that is a great plus in my book. So would I recommend it? Yes and no. If you have sensitive skin I would not recommend it, especially if you have had past reactions to some of the ingredients. If you do not have sensitive skin, this product would be great for you! They are of a good size (compared to both high end and drugstore products) and are relatively affordable! (Some creams of this type are pretty expensive and this one is around $20-$30.) I listed the products in this post to highlight why I wouldn't definitely repurchase or highly recommend for ALL. I would give it a 3 out of 5 stars.





-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can purchase them on Amazon here: 

#sievastretchmark #sievacellulite

For the Stretch Mark/Scar Removal Cream: 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00kmxqzc2

For the Cellulite/Body Firming Cream: 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00kmxby8m

(P.S. Just checked the website, looks like the Cellulite got new packaging! It's blue and so pretty! Also for the Stretch Mark Cream which is not yellow and vibrant!)



----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

  1. I will recommend this to one of my girlfriend that complains about stretchmark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm i wonder if this will work for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your products they are well packaged and so easy to use .


    scar cream for sensitive skin

    ReplyDelete