Thursday, November 6, 2014

Product Review: NaturaliDerm Organic Facial Moisturizer


Hey everyone!! Here I am sharing my #1 favorite moisturizer at the moment! First off let me start off by saying that I have combination skin and have struggled finding the perfect moisturizer. When applying any type of make up (foundation or powder), I always find myself both oily and dry which sounds pretty bizarre but hey it happens! AND it happens even if I used toner, a good moisturizer and primer, yep still didn't work. BUT NOW! The NaturaliDerm Organic Facial Moisturizer has definitely changed my life and make up! Wow! Yep it does work! Let's get started!

(It looks high-end and very professional. Not cheap looking at all.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Close up. Both are my pictures, edited to combine on MS Paint.)


ABOUT THE PRODUCT
-It is a lightweight natural moisturizer that blends the best known natural ingredients for hydrating and moisturizing the skin keeping it young and healthy.
-It is NOT oily/greasy, irritating to sensitive skin, stinging, cause breakouts/clogged pores.
-It absorbs into the skin quickly, immediately soothing and makes it feel softer, smoother and younger.

-Some key ingredients include:
a) Aloe Barbadensis (Hydrates and restores skin moisture)
b) Witch Hazel (Tightening pore size)
c) Shea Butter (Seals Moisture)
d) Cocoa Butter (Seals Moisture)
e) D-Panthenol (Skin conditioner and moisturizer)

-Does not contain:
a)Parabens, Artificial Fragrance or Artificial Color.
(The product is very creamy and absorbs very quickly. In the before shot, that is one pump which would be enough for your entire face if not more. Before and after shot are both my own pictures.)

My Review
        As you can probably tell, I really do love this moisturizer! It hydrates my skin beautifully, comes out easily and will last a while (not very liquidity, it is actually a lotion/cream texture in my opinion). I also love the natural products and the way it makes my skin feel afterwards. I instantly feel rejuvenated, smoother and very moisturized. It made my make up glide on so much smoother and no dry patches! There is no scent and did not cause any burning or stinging or anything which is a great plus since my skin is sometimes "sensitive" to these types of products. I also love how there isn't a huge fragrance especially since I apply it right before I go to sleep. The directions state to apply the moisturizer twice a day (I assume morning and night) but if I am not wearing make up that day or applying something where my skin shouldn't be irritated at all then once a day works great! Yep I admit it, I'm one of the lazy ones that just cleans my face with water and doesn't moisturize as much as I should (twice a day). But now, this moisturizer lets me get away with that! It is absolutely fabulous and I would recommend it to anyone really, males, people with sensitive skin, the list could literally go on and on. 


Final Words
       This is one of the best products I have tried, and I have tried a lot.. from the Clean and Clear to Aveeno and even high end like Clinique, First Aid Beauty and Lush, I wasn't able to find a moisturizer that worked great for me. It was a tough time but this product makes up for it! It is very affordable and will last you a good amount of time. I highly recommend this product for ALL.



Try it yourself today! Or get one for someone for the holidays! Would be excellent.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can purchase the item here: #NaturaliDerm
Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/organic-facial-moisturizer-natural-anti-aging/dp/b00ltu134w

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

9 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great moisturizer! I live in Buffalo, NY and the weather has taken a toll on my skin. I too have sensitive skin, so i like the fact that it's unscented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a great moisturizer! I live in Buffalo, NY and the weather has taken a toll on my skin. I too have sensitive skin, so i like the fact that it's unscented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always looking for a facial moisturizer and am happy to see that it is NOT oily/greasy, irritating to sensitive skin, stinging, cause breakouts/clogged pores because I have very sensitive skin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bottle&it's ok for sensitive skin like mine sold me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review - love before and after photos. Thanks for sharing - I had not heard of them before your review.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look like a great moisturizer but will you please tell me the best organic moisturizer for sensitive skin?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I, too, have the same problem or having combination skin and it always takes me hours to choose perfect products which suit my skin type. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the overall concept and the ability and information you made! I think it would be much more useful for everyone. Really very informative article, great job! Keep us posted like this Nonton Drama Korea

    ReplyDelete