Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Product Review: FOXBRIM Vitamin C Lotion and FOXBRIM Vitamin C Serum


Hi everyone! Hope you are all doing well. Today I bring to you FOXBRIM Vitamin C Lotion and FOXBRIM Vitamin C Serum. These are both part of the "Vitamin C" line and moisturize and hydrate the skin. Well let's get to it shall we!


---------------------------------------------------------

 FOXBRIM VITAMIN C LOTION

Review:
I love this lotion! It is great for moisturizing and I have noticed a clearer, more youthful complexion. It has replaced my normal high-end face moisturizer.

-Great for applying before makeup and as a night-time moisturizer.
-Great pump for easy access (half a pump or a full pump covers my entire face and my neck), a little goes a long way! Use sparingly.
-Nice design and packaging.
 I would definitely recommend this for the Winter time/dry season as it moisturizes beautifully. I have combo skin and at night this leaves me a bit oily but in the morning I am well moisturized and ready to take on the day!




 FOXBRIM VITAMIN C Serum

Review:
This is a great Vitamin C serum. It is can also be used a moisturizer (and before/under your makeup). I love the dropper design which allows me to use the perfect desired amount. Once again, use it sparingly because a little does go a long way.


-Great for applying before makeup and as a night-time moisturizer.
-Leaves you feeling nice and moisturized. (no dry spots at all!)
-Easy to use dropper.
-Absorbs quickly (rub in circles until product "dissolves".


I would highly recommend this product for the affordability and the easy access of this serum. Also love how it does not have a scent and leaves you nice and moisturized (hard to find for combo skin).



Links: #Foxbrim

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00nxzk0a4 (Vitamin C Lotion)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00jk3zhis (Vitamin C Serum)


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you all enjoyed this review! Stay tuned for more products coming up within the next few weeks! Have a wonderful day to all my viewers!!
                                                                                                              XOXO Michelle
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

2 comments:

  1. Love the blog! Def makes me want to go out and buy it! :) I gotta get on this site! I love doing reviews (you can see in my blog if you'd like lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one of FoxBrim's moisturizers to try out, but now that I have read this review, I want to get the serum to go with it!!

    I would love to have you link up your beauty related review posts such as this one at Beauty Frenzy Friday! I pin every post and I will be choosing features each week to promote!

    http://simplenailsandbeauty.com/beauty-frenzy-friday-1/

    ReplyDelete