Sunday, December 7, 2014

Product Review: Svelte PRO Supercharged Organic Anti-Cellulite Treatment


Hi everyone! Hope you all are having a wonderful day! Check out my new product review of the Svelte PRO Supercharged Organic Anti-Cellulite Treatment. It has such a pretty design on the bottle and works pretty well for me. An extra plus in my book for being an organic product and in a pump container as well! Let's get started!

About The Product
(Information from the website listing and the product itself.)
-Product size is 5oz.
-Organic, contains no toxins and is all natural.
-Reduces water retention while detoxifying and repairing the skin.
-Firms the skin while improving circulation.
-Main ingredients used for anti-cellulite/firming are Gingko Bilba, L'Carnitine, Fennel, Lemon, Caffeine and Seaweed.
-Great for the "lazy" way out to prevent and reduce cellulite.
-Results that can be seen with the naked eye within 3-4 weeks.

My Review
        I think this is a wonderful product! First off let me start by mentioning the design of the product. It comes in a nice sized multi-colored pastel bottle with a pump applicator. That is fabulous! I love pump products, they're much more sanitary than jars or something where you scoop the product out of. The design is also nice enough to leave out on my vanity, its pretty and nice to look at. It contains 5 ounces which is not a bad price for a $20 product. 
    
       Now onto the product. One pump is good enough for me for each area I want to apply it to, for example, two pump for my thighs, one for my stomach and so on, I love how the one pump is a great size for me. Let me tell you first about how often I used the product and my results. I used this product testing it out for about a month or so. Weeks one and two I barely saw any new results but my skin was definitely looking healthier with the "natural glow" and very moisturized. Towards the beginning of the third week or so I saw the firming happening, it wasn't an instant "poof" of the fat areas I wanted to "remove" but my skin looked tighter. It was very minor but I am so happy that I finally found a product that works for me! Towards week 4 I definitely saw double the improvement! I guess my body needed to get used to the product more and for the ingredients to finally kick in!

         Overall I would definitely repurchase this. It works wonderfully on my "cellulite" areas and helped smooth out my skin. I have not seen any new stretch marks or anything like that form so I am happy about that too! I love the way that this smells (very light scent anyway) and applies. The pump applicator is perfect for me! I would definitely recommend this to you if you're looking for the "cheat sheet" for firmer skin! The results don't happen right away but in a matter of a few weeks, you will definitely see the difference! 


-----------------------------------------------------

Purchase the product here:

-----------------------------------------------------
 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment